These terms of sale constitute the general sales regime for Equipmentires S àrl, whose registered office is 5 Rue KIIRCHEGÂSSEL, 5417 - EHNEN, Luxembourg.
They cancel and replace those that may have been disseminated previously by this company. Equipmentires reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time by updating this page. The use of the Site https://www.equipmentires.com implies on your part an adhesion to the present conditions of sale.
The site www.equipmentires.com is a site specializing in mail order sales of products from independent companies.
The prices are expressed in € HT. Equipmentires reserves the right to modify its prices at any time but the products will be invoiced on the basis of the tariffs in force at the moment of the registration of the order.
Acceptance of conditions
The customer acknowledges having taken note, at the time of the placing of order, of the particular conditions of sale stated on this screen and expressly declares to accept them without reservation.
These general conditions of sale govern the contractual relations between Equipmentires and its customer, the two parties accepting them without reservation. These general terms and conditions of sale will prevail over any other conditions contained in any other document, except for prior, express and written derogation from us. They are applicable in metropolitan France. Europe
1. Products : All products offered by Equipmentires are in principle available. In case of unavailability of the product ordered, Equipmentires will offer a replacement product to its customer who will retain full discretion to accept or reject it.
The photographs, texts, graphics, videos, information and characteristics reproduced on the website: www.equipmentires, illustrating the products are given as an indication and do not enter the contractual field. Should errors or omissions arise, or in the event of changes in the characteristics, colors or products of the manufacturers, Equipmentitres' liability can not be incurred, and we apologize if this happens.
2. Orders : Each order validated on the Site will be considered as a purchase contract. Equipmentires reserves the right to terminate the contract in the event of errors or inaccuracies with regard to the merchandise and its publication on the Site, or with any customers with whom there is a dispute.
3. Availability: In the event of a stock shortage, Equipmentires offers you three options. You can direct your choice to an alternative product offered by the company Equipmentires, receive an asset of the same amount to be claimed on your next order or cancel the order and receive a refund of the missing product (s) see all of the order, the refund will take place within a maximum of 30 days.
4. Price : Prices are quoted in euros, excluding taxes (customs and other taxes). The items you order on our website are subject to the current Luxembourg VAT rate (currently 17%). For professionals holding an intra-Community VAT number, the products will be invoiced exclusive of VAT.
Sales to the French overseas departments and territories and all the rest of the world outside the European Union are free of taxes but according to local legislation, products are taxed (local VAT, dock dues, customs duties ...) arrival, the said taxes as well as the expenses of postage or transport are the responsibility of the customer.
Equipmentires reserves the right to change product prices at any time without notice.
In the event of a price reduction or promotion, the customer is not entitled to claim the refund of the difference on the price of a previously purchased product.
We will inform you that if the price is incorrect, obviously ridiculous, for whatever reason (computer bug, manual error, technical error), the order (even validated by us) will be canceled. which we will inform you as soon as possible. You will then be able, if you wish, to return your order to the correct and correct price.
5. Payment :
The price charged to the customer is the price indicated on the order confirmation sent by Equipmentires. The price of the products is payable in cash on the day of the actual order, and before shipment.
The shipment of the product (s) will only take place after confirmation of the transfer of our accounting department.
Payment is made only by bank transfer. Bank charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
• Bank transfert:
Put your order, choose the method of payment by bank transfer and realize the order of transfer to the following bank account (specify in the order of transfer your order number):
Nom de la Banque: ING Agence Siège
Adresse: 52, Route d'Esch 2965 - LUXEMBOURG
Nom de Compte: EQUIPMENTIRES S àrl
IBAN: LU74 0141 8541 1400 3000
SWIFT/ BIC: CELLLULL
Your order is saved and you receive confirmation by e-mail. Your order is processed after receipt of your transfer.
6. Time : The processing time of the order varies according to the time taken to make the transfer (the customer must, for example, take into account the bank processing time of his transfer, usually intra-Community, it must be 3 working days) stocks, procedures in force within the company. Normally, each order will be shipped within 24 hours from receipt of the transfer. We deliver deliveries of consumables within 48 hours with a maximum of 10 working days. We deliver shipments within 4 to 5 business days with a maximum of 10 business days. (For Europe: consult us, other countries: contact us) The delivery time advertised, does not include holidays and days of prohibition to drive for carriers, as well as other constraints like strike, war, etc. . (indicate on your order your Name, address and telephone number)
NB : The delivery times are given in working days and as an indication from their shipments to the customer.
7. Transport Litigation :
It is imperative to check your package on arrival in the presence of the delivery person. In case of deterioration (breakage, shock, scratch, missing parcel ...)
The goods travel at the risks and peril of the customer to which it belongs to check the good state at the moment of the delivery. This check must be carried out on the references, quantities, quality and conformity with the order.
If the goods have been lost, damaged, broken, scratched or missing, the customer must imperatively have precise and complete reservations on the transport document and reiterate his reasoned protest in the forms and deadlines (registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the carrier, no later than 72 business hours of receipt of the item (s)).
8. Shipping :
The delivery is offered from 100 € HT of purchase, for France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands below this sum, a participation of 8.50 € HT will be charged to you.
The delivery is offered from 100 € HT of purchase, for Spain, Italy, Denmark, Ireland below this sum, a participation of 12 € HT will be charged to you.
The delivery is offered from 200 € HT of purchase, for Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Sweden below this amount, a participation of 17 € HT will be charged to you.
The delivery is offered from 500 € before tax, for Switzerland, Litchtenstein below this sum, a participation of 47 € HT will be invoiced to you, due to a supplement except CE and supply of a pro forma for customs.
For deliveries to Corsica, DOM and TOM and other destinations the shipping costs will be at the discretion of Equipmentires.
9. Retraction : Upon dispatch of the package the customer has 21 days to return the product in the original state with its packaging intact with a return form available from our customer service on simple request.
Returns will not be accepted without a return form unless the delivery is refused.
If the customer finds the products defective or of poor quality it can return them by him. After reviewing the so-called defective products if Equipmentires agrees, an equivalent replacement product will be returned.
If Equipmentires or the manufacturer of the product proves that the product is not defective or that the product has been damaged by the negligence of the customer, neither the cost of the port nor the price of the product will be refunded.
For returns due to the change of notice or order validated in error the customer must return the products by him and it will not be reimbursed for shipping costs, shipping or recovery of products.
The customer notes that any package not shipped by Equipmentires is not under the responsibility of the latter.
Our policy is in addition to your rights without affecting them.
10. Intellectual property: The customer acknowledges that Equipmentires holds all the intellectual property rights relating to the Site that belongs to it or holds the rights of use related thereto. The elements accessible on the Site, in particular in the form of photographs, texts, images, icons, layouts, data are also protected by intellectual property rights that Equipmentires holds. Without prior written authorization of the company Equipmentires you can not reproduce, represent, modify, transmit, publish or adapt on any medium whatsoever, by any means or in any way whatsoever. The inclusion of hypertext links to all or part of the Site is also prohibited.
11. Risks : The Equipmentires company does not guarantee a site free from any error, nor that the Site works without interruption or breakdowns. Equipmentires reserves the right to modify the information, specifications and descriptions of products and merchandise at any time. In no event will the company be liable for any kind of foreseeable or unforeseeable damage (including loss of profits or opportunity) arising from the total or partial inability to use the site or validate an order. Equipmentires does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind, contractual, tort or otherwise. Equipmentires accepts responsibility for direct losses caused by products purchased from us up to the total value of the merchandise (except in the case of death or bodily injuries of which there is no limit).
12. General : These conditions of sale do not grant any right to third parties to apply them. Equipmentires is not liable for delays beyond its control. These conditions of sale and legal notices and any contract between the customer and the company Equipmentires are governed by the Luxembourg law and fall within the jurisdiction Luxembourgeoise.
13. Special offers:
All special offers are subject to availability. All offers are subject to the policy of use and Equipmentires reserves the right to refuse all orders placed which they deemed unacceptable. Special offers can not be added together.
14. Down payment :
Deposits are refundable for a period of 28 days following receipt of the deposit. If you change the notice during this period and you will cancel your order, we will refund the maximum of 75% of your down payment.
The assets will be fully repaid only with the agreement of Equipmentires.