Legal notice and terms of sale
These conditions of sale constitute the general sales conditions of the company Equipmentires Sàrl, with a capital of 12 500€, whose registered office is 5 Rue KIIRCHEGÂSSEL, 5417 - EHNEN, Luxembourg. Intracommunity VAT number: LU 274 401 14, Registration number: B192341.
Site host:WEB CMS Sàrl278 ROUTE D'ESCHL-1471 - LUXEMBOURG00 352 20 40 73 58
They cancel and replace those that may have been previously issued by this company. Equipmentires reserves the right to modify the present conditions at any time by updating this page. The use of the Site https://www.equipmentires.com/en/ implies that you agree to the present terms and conditions of sale.
The site https://www.equipmentires.com/en/ is a site specialized in the mail order sale of products from independent companies.
Prices are expressed in € excluding VAT. Equipmentires reserves the right to modify its prices at any time but the products will be invoiced on the basis of the rates in force at the time of the registration of the order.
Acceptance of conditions
The customer acknowledges having read, at the time of placing the order, the special conditions of sale set out on this screen and expressly declares to accept them without reservation.
The present general conditions of sale govern the contractual relationship between Equipmentires and its client, both parties accepting them without reservation. These general conditions of sale will prevail over all other conditions appearing in any other document, except prior, express and written derogation from our part. They are applicable in metropolitan France. Europe
1. ProductsAll products offered by Equipmentires are in principle available. In the event that the product ordered is not available, Equipmentires will propose a replacement product to the client, who will be free to accept or refuse it.
The photographs, texts, graphics, videos, information and characteristics reproduced on the website: www.equipmentires, illustrating the products are given as an indication and do not enter the contractual field. If errors or omissions are introduced there or in the event of modification of the characteristics, of the colors, of the products by the manufacturers, the responsibility for Equipmentitres could not be committed, and we excuse ourselves if that were to arrive.
2. Orders :Each order validated on the Site will be considered as a purchase contract. Equipmentires reserves the right to terminate the contract in case of errors or inaccuracies regarding the merchandise and its appearance on the Site, or with any customer with whom there is a dispute.
3. Availability:In case of stock shortage, Equipmentires offers you three options. You can choose an alternative product proposed by Equipmentires, receive a credit note of the same amount to be used on your next order or cancel the order and receive a refund of the missing product(s) or the totality of the order, the refund will take place within a maximum of 30 days.
4. PriceThe prices are indicated in euros, excluding taxes (customs and other taxes). The items you order on our website are subject to the current Luxembourg VAT rate (currently 17%). For professionals in possession of an intra-community VAT number, the products will be invoiced without VAT.
Sales to DOM and TOM and all the rest of the world outside the European Union are tax free but according to the legislation in force locally, the products are taxed (local VAT, dock dues, customs duties...) on arrival, the said taxes as well as the shipping costs are charged to the customer.
Equipmentires reserves the right to modify the prices of the products at any time without notice.
In the case of a price reduction or a promotion, the customer is not entitled to claim a refund of the difference on the price of a previously purchased product.
We inform you that in case of display of an erroneous price, obviously derisory, whatever the reason (computer bug, manual error, technical error.), the order (even validated by us) will be cancelled, of which we will inform you as soon as possible. You will then be able, if you wish, to place your order again at the corrected and exact price.
5. Payment :
The price charged to the client is the price indicated on the order confirmation sent by Equipmentires. The price of the products is payable in cash on the day of the effective order, and before shipping.
The shipment of the product(s) will take place only after confirmation of the transfer from our accounting department.
The payment is made only by bank transfer. The bank charges remain the responsibility of the buyer.
- Bank transfer:
Place your order, choose the method of payment by bank transfer and make the transfer order to the following bank account (specify in the transfer order your order number)
Name of the Bank: ING Head Office
Address: 52, Route d'Esch 2965 - LUXEMBOURG
IBAN: LU74 0141 8541 1400 3000
SWIFT/ BIC: CELLLULL
Your order is registered and you receive the confirmation by e-mail. Your order will be processed after we have received your payment.
6. Deadlines:The processing time of the order varies according to the time of the transfer (the customer must, for example, take into account the time of banking treatment of his transfer, in general Intracommunity, it is necessary to count 3 working days), the availability of stocks, the procedures in force within the company. Normally, each order will be shipped within 24 hours from the receipt of the transfer. We make deliveries of consumables within 48 working hours with a maximum of 10 working days. We make the deliveries of machines under a delay between 4 and 5 working days with a maximum delay of 10 working days. (For Europe: consult us; other countries: consult us) The delivery time announced, does not include holidays and days of prohibition to drive for the carriers, as well as other constraints like strike, war, etc. (to indicate on your order your Name, address and telephone number)
NB: the delivery times are given in working days and as an indication from their shipments to the customer.
7. Transportation disputes :
It is imperative to check your package upon arrival in the presence of the deliveryman. In case of damage (breakage, shock, scratch, missing package ...)
The goods travel at the risk of the customer, who is responsible for checking the good condition of the goods at the time of delivery. This control must imperatively relate to the references, the quantities, the quality, as well as the conformity with the order.
If entrusted to a carrier, the goods have suffered losses, damage, breakage, shocks, scratches, missing, the customer must imperatively make precise and complete reserves on the transport document and reiterate its protest motivated in the forms and time provided (registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the carrier, no later than 72 hours after receipt of the items).
8. Shipping costs :
The delivery is offered from 100€ HT of purchase, for France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands below this sum, a participation of 12.50€ HT will be charged to you.
The delivery is offered from 100€ HT of purchase, for Spain, Italy, Denmark, Ireland below this sum, a participation of 15€ HT will be charged to you.
The delivery is offered from 200€ HT of purchase, for Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Sweden below this sum, a participation of 20€ HT will be charged to you.
The delivery is offered from 500€ HT of purchase, for Switzerland, Litchtenstein below this sum, a participation of 47€ HT will be charged to you, because of a supplement except CE and supply of a pro forma for the customs.
For deliveries to Corsica, DOM and TOM and other destinations, shipping costs will be at the discretion of Equipmentires.
Except for the Packs Machines or product in promotion, taking into account the more attractive price, a participation in the expenses of delivery can be asked to you.
9. Withdrawal:Upon shipment of the package the customer has 21 days to return the product in its original condition with its packaging intact with a return form available from our customer service on request.
Returns will not be accepted without a return form except in the case of refused delivery.
If the customer finds the products defective or of poor quality he can return them by himself. After examining the defective products, if Equipmentires agrees, an equivalent replacement product will be sent back.
If Equipmentires or the manufacturer of the product proves that the product is not defective or that the product has been damaged by the negligence of the customer, neither the shipping costs nor the price of the product will be refunded.
For returns due to change of mind or order validated by mistake the customer must return the products by himself and he will not be reimbursed for shipping costs nor for the recovery of the products.
The client notes that any package not shipped by Equipmentires is not under the responsibility of the latter.
Our policy is in addition to, but does not affect, your rights.
10. Intellectual Property:The client notes that Equipmentires is the owner of all intellectual property rights related to the Site or holds the rights to use it. The elements accessible on the Site, notably in the form of photographs, texts, images, icons, layouts, data are also protected by intellectual property rights held by Equipmentires. Without prior written authorization from Equipmentires, you may not reproduce, represent, modify, transmit, publish or adapt in any medium whatsoever, by any means or in any manner whatsoever. The insertion of hypertext links to all or part of the Site is also forbidden.
11. Risks:Equipmentires does not guarantee that the Site is free of errors, nor that the Site will function without interruption or failure. Equipmentires reserves the right to modify the information, specifications and descriptions of products and merchandise at any time. In no event will the company be liable for any type of foreseeable or unforeseeable damages (including loss of profits or opportunity) arising from the total or partial inability to use the site or to complete an order. Equipmentires does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind, whether in contract, tort or otherwise. Equipmentires accepts responsibility for direct losses caused by products purchased from us up to the total value of the merchandise (except in the case of death or bodily injury for which there is no limit).
12. General:These conditions of sale do not grant any right to third parties to apply them. The company Equipmentires is not liable for delays beyond its control. These conditions of sale and legal notices and any contract between the customer and the company Equipmentires are governed by Luxembourg law and fall under the jurisdiction of Luxembourg.
13. Special Offers :
All special offers are subject to availability. All offers are subject to usage policy and Equipmentires reserves the right to refuse any orders placed that they deem unacceptable. Special offers cannot be added together.
14. Advance payments :
Deposits are refundable for a period of 28 days following receipt of the deposit. If you change your mind during this period and cancel your order, we will refund a maximum of 75% of your deposit.
Credit notes will be refunded in full only with the agreement of Equipmentires.