ALLIANCE There is 1 product.
- The Mahansaria family, in partnership with Warburg Pincus, acquires Israel-based Alliance Tire Company. - Improved overall efficiency and production capacity of the Israeli plant. - Began construction of a plant in India. - Acquired the assets of GPX off-road tires after bankruptcy in 2009. - Started production in the India plant
- Operational integration of GPX is completed. - Israel plant rehabilitated, work begins on second plant in India. - The international investment company KKR acquires Warburg Pincus' stake in ATG.
- Investment of $200 million for capacity expansion. - Tamil Nadu plant capacity increased to 100,000 TPA, making it one of the largest off-road tire plants in the world. - Production begins at the second plant in Dahej, India.
- ATG is fully acquired by Yokohama Rubber Company on July 1, 2016.
- ATG (now known as Yokohama Off-Highway Tires) establishes its third manufacturing plant in India, in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- Yokohama Rubber Co, Ltd. consolidated its various off-highway businesses into a single entity called Yokohama Off-Highway Tires.